We’re a small team of driven professionals – with a strong admiration for the Rocky Mountain region – here to leave a lasting impression on the tourism industry. Our shared vision and strength as a team enables us to confidently and efficiently take on any challenge and blaze a trail for progress.
In everything we do, we seek to be valued on our hard work, integrity, and reliability, and that’s largely dependent on the motivation and drive of our staff.
See if you’re ready to join the RMI team!
Become RMI’s Global Marketing Manager
As Global Marketing Manager, your role will entail overseeing and acting as the lead point of contact for select international inbound tourism markets. You are responsible for creating and executing marketing plans; providing market strategy; communicating and using your expertise in liaison with clients, internal RMI team members and overseas personnel. The Global Marketing Manager will facilitate projects and reporting aligned with marketing program objectives to achieve project goals on time and within budget.
A successful Global Marketing Manager at RMI has experience in working on a small team, managing multiple diverse projects from inception to execution, as well as, a deep knowledge of sales and management practices. The Global Marketing Manager should be extremely well organized and be an exceptional communicator both verbally, in writing, and in person to be able to facilitate ideas, information and material to and from a wide spectrum of people (e.g. clients, partners, overseas offices and senior management).
– Lead and manage assigned international market personnel and marketing activities
– Liaise with and execute client goals, ensuring optimal communication between all parties
– Develop market strategy and implement regional marketing plan
– Coordinate and attend major international trade shows and sales missions
– Manage and facilitate marketing projects
– Create and manage marketing budgets
– Execute presentations and other speaking engagements
– Develop advanced business relationships with international tourism trade and media
– Coordinate trade familiarization tours
– Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
– Domestic and international travel required
– Strong written, verbal, and in-person communication skills
– Self-motivated and driven
– Networking skills in order to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization and in the tourism industry
– Leadership skills to work closely with all internal departments and strategic partners
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Formal presentation skills
– Able to work in a team across multiple project timelines
– Exceptional organization and planning skills
– Strategic thinking
– Problem analysis and solving
– Proficient in various office and presentation software
– Sales acumen
– Ability to stay calm in pressure situations
Education and Experience
– Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional experience
– 3-5 years of marketing, sales or business work experience; tourism industry a plus
– Relevant tourism product and industry knowledge
Compensation & Benefits
– Salary commensurate with experience
– Medical and dental insurance
– 401(k) with employer match
– Paid vacation and personal leave time
– Small office environment
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send over a cover letter and resume via email to Mathias Jung, CEO: mjung@RMIMarketing.com.
Position closes: July 31, 2017